Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just Dreaming

My husband and I have this dream of having acerage, so he periodically looks at MLS listings.  Last night he calls me in to look at this house. 

 

This listing has 12 photos
3728 CR216, Wildwood, FL 3728 CR216, Wildwood, FL
3728 CR216, Wildwood, FL 3728 CR216, Wildwood, FL
3728 CR216, Wildwood, FL 3728 CR216, Wildwood, FL
3728 CR216, Wildwood, FL 3728 CR216, Wildwood, FL
3728 CR216, Wildwood, FL 3728 CR216, Wildwood, FL
3728 CR216, Wildwood, FL 3728 CR216, Wildwood, FL
I told him he is not allowed to show me beautiful houses that are out of our budget and too far away from work.  He doesn't know how this tortures this mind of mine.  But I wanted to post about it because I want to remember the porch and the KITCHEN. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a great house! I used to torture myself looking at houses I couldn't afford, too!
    Thanks for entering my giveaway...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather! You won the Love Letters by Dina giveaway :)
    Please contact me with your email address and I will put you in touch with Dina.

    ReplyDelete