For those two people who know I am here, you are probably wondering why am I here? (Here it goes dear sister)
- I am a blog stalker- I love reading my favorite 5 blogs everyday so I wanted a list on the side of my screen that I could just point and click and see their blog. I know I could have probably done it some other way without making a blog myself, but I am pretty computer illiterate.
- I would like to participate in my favorite blogs Mr. Linky parties for motivation to get things done. (Don't laugh at me sister, you've never been to a Mr. Linky party and have no idea what they are about. Don't worry you'll learn the lingo soon enough)
Heather, Blogging is such a great outlet and a great way to meet people with similar interest. Good luck with your new blog.
ReplyDeleteMonica